Based in United Kingdom
Kitori Academy is a cosy life simulator where you live the adventures of a wizard apprentice with your spirit companion. Train your magical skills and learn how to brew potions, grow vegetables and catch spells to challenge the curse that lurks the world.
- Train your magical skills by attending different classes such as the botanic, spell-catching, potion, and others.
- Meet a cast of unique characters and together explore the academy to uncover all its secrets. Be part of their stories and form great relationships.
- Enjoy chilling with your spirit companion, form a strong bond with them by giving them loving pats, treats and playing games. Your cat will always be there for you.
- Personalise your character and your cat and make them unique.
- Enjoy cosy activities such as bug catching, fishing, foraging and cooking.
- Wholesome experience, with vibrant and 3D colourful stylised graphics.
Announced trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Kitori Academy. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Cubenary Limited
Cubenary is a small indie studio, with two experienced game developers who want to cheer up the world with wholesome games. We are currently working on Kitori Academy, A life simulator e set in a academy where you live the adventures of being a wizard student! The studio was formed in 2018 with our first indie game, Fantasy Little Jobs, a whimsical VR experience where you can have a taste of running a shop in a fantasy medieval era.
More information on Cubenary Limited, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Kitori Academy Credits