Based in United Kingdom
Witchery Academy is a life simulator where you live the adventures of a wizard apprentice with your spirit companion. Train your magical skills and learn how to brew potions, grow vegetables and catch spells to challenge the curse that lurks the world.
- Train your magical skills by attending classes such as the botanic class, the spell-catching class, the potion class and others.
- Meet a cast of unique characters and together explore the academy to uncover all its secrets. Be part of their stories and form great relationships.
- Enjoy chilling with your spirit companion, form a strong bond with them by giving them loving pats, treats and playing games. Your cat will always be there for you.
- Personalise your character and your cat and make them unique.
- Explore the surroundings of the academy or just relax while practising bug catching, fishing, foraging or cooking.
- Vibrant and colourful 3D Stylized graphics evoking a wholesome experience.
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Witchery Academy. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Cubenary is a small indie studio, with two experienced game developers who want to cheer up the world with wholesome games. We are currently working on Witchery Academy, A life simulator e set in a academy where you live the adventures of being a wizard student! The studio was formed in 2018 with our first indie game, Fantasy Little Jobs, a whimsical VR experience where you can have a taste of running a shop in a fantasy medieval era.
More information on Cubenary, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Witchery Academy Credits